- Each entrant may submit up to 3 photos
- Photos should be entered into one of the following categories (including the explanation of how your photo relates to international education or a cross-cultural experience):
- People and Events (portraits, interactions with the host culture, etc.)
- Places (landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, etc.)
- Things (still life, statues, art, wildlife, food, etc.)
Both study abroad students (outgoing) and international students and scholars (incoming) are eligible to participate in the photo contest. You must fall into one of these two categories to participate:
- Entrants must be students who have participated in, and earned credit in, a CU-Boulder sponsored study abroad program. This includes current students as well as recent graduates; it also includes CU-Boulder students as well as students from other universities who went on a CU-Boulder program.
- Entrants must be current international students or scholars studying at CU-Boulder.
All photos must be submitted no later than 5pm on September 30th, 2011.